Himalayan Newt by Dimension Nails is a black nail polish with a beautiful gold shimmer throughout. This shade is a part of the Terai-Duar Savanna Collection.
1. The Himalayan Newt, also known as the Himalayan Salamander, is a species of salamander found in the Himalayan region of India, Nepal, and Bhutan.
2. They are one of the largest species of salamanders, with adults reaching lengths of up to 12 inches (30 centimeters). Despite their size, the Himalayan Newt has a slender body and long tail.
3. These amphibians are well adapted to cold mountainous environments, as they have developed a unique form of respiration. Unlike most salamanders, they breathe through their skin instead of relying on gills or lungs.
Apply 2-3 coats of polish and seal it in with 1-2 coats of your topcoat of choice.
- 100% Vegan
- Certified by PETA, Leaping Bunny, and Logical Harmony
- 10 Free
- Free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate, toluene, camphor, tphp, parabens, xylene, ethyl tosylamide AND lead.