Tarai Grey Langur by Dimension Nails is a cool grey nail polish with a gold shimmer throughout. This shade is a part of the Terai-Duar Savanna Collection.
1. The Tarai Grey Langur (Semnopithecus hector) is a species of Old World monkey found in the Indo-Gangetic Plain and Terai region of Nepal and India.
2. These langurs have distinct grey fur that becomes lighter on the underside, with a black face and ears. They have a long tail that is often held in a curved position.
3. Tarai Grey Langurs are primarily folivorous, meaning that their diet consists mainly of leaves and other plant material. However, they are known to occasionally feed on fruits, flowers, and other vegetation.
Apply 2-3 coats of polish and seal it in with 1-2 coats of your topcoat of choice.
- 100% Vegan
- Certified by PETA, Leaping Bunny, and Logical Harmony
- 10 Free
- Free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate, toluene, camphor, tphp, parabens, xylene, ethyl tosylamide AND lead.