Red Muntjac by Dimension Nails is a classic red nail polish with a beautiful gold shimmer throughout. This shade is a part of the Terai-Duar Savanna Collection.
1. The Red Muntjac is a small deer species native to Southeast Asia.
2. They are the smallest deer species, reaching a height of about 1.5 feet (45 cm) at the shoulder and weighing around 22-27 pounds (10-12 kg).
3. The Red Muntjac is named after its reddish-brown coat, which is dotted with white spots on the back and sides. However, the coloration of their coat can vary in different populations.
Apply 2-3 coats of polish and seal it in with 1-2 coats of your topcoat of choice.
- 100% Vegan
- Certified by PETA, Leaping Bunny, and Logical Harmony
- 10 Free
- Free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate, toluene, camphor, tphp, parabens, xylene, ethyl tosylamide AND lead.