Indian Rhino by Dimension Nails is a rich warm brown nail polish with a beautiful gold shimmer throughout. This shade is a part of the Terai-Duar Savanna Collection.
1. The Indian rhinoceros, also known as the greater one-horned rhinoceros, is one of the largest rhino species in the world. Adult males can weigh up to 2,000 to 3,000 kilograms (4,400 to 6,600 pounds) and stand about 1.7 to 2 meters (5.6 to 6.6 feet) tall at the shoulder.
2. Indian rhinos have a distinctive single horn, which can grow up to 25 to 61 centimeters (10 to 24 inches) in length. Unlike other rhino species, their horn is composed of keratin, similar to our hair and nails.
3. These rhinos are mainly found in the grasslands and swampy areas of northern India and Nepal. They are well adapted to their habitat and are capable of swimming and diving in deep water. In fact, they are excellent swimmers and can hold their breath for several minutes while submerged.
Apply 2-3 coats of polish and seal it in with 1-2 coats of your topcoat of choice.
- 100% Vegan
- Certified by PETA, Leaping Bunny, and Logical Harmony
- 10 Free
- Free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate, toluene, camphor, tphp, parabens, xylene, ethyl tosylamide AND lead.