Bengal Tiger by Dimension Nails is a rich orange nail polish with a beautiful gold shimmer throughout. This shade is a part of the Terai-Duar Savanna Collection.
1. Bengal tigers are the most commonly found tiger subspecies. They are native to the Indian subcontinent and can be found in Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, and parts of India.
2. They are the largest and strongest of all the big cats in the world. Adult male Bengal tigers can weigh anywhere between 400 to 550 pounds (180 to 250 kg) and measure about 8-10 feet (2.4-3 meters) in length.
3. Bengal tigers are known for their distinctive orange coat with black stripes. Interestingly, no two tigers have the same stripe pattern, making them highly unique and identifiable.
Apply 2-3 coats of polish and seal it in with 1-2 coats of your topcoat of choice.
- 100% Vegan
- Certified by PETA, Leaping Bunny, and Logical Harmony
- 10 Free
- Free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate, toluene, camphor, tphp, parabens, xylene, ethyl tosylamide AND lead.