These iridescent nail flakes are an easy way for you to create magical looking nail art that everyone will compliment you on!
"Abyss" shifts from light to dark blue and has a slight hint lilac and pink.
"Abyss" is a part of the AQUA Collection.
How to Apply:
- Apply your base coat and base colour. These flakes work best over black polish.
- Before your base colour dries completely, apply some of the foil flakes to the polish using the sponge applicator or with a brush.
- Clean up your cuticle area and use your favourite top coat to seal everything in.
- You can create a different look by applying a little or a lot of flakes.
Official swatch by @intensepolishtherapy on Instagram
- JJessicaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoStunning
Flakies look exactly like the picture above - absolutely beautiful!! I would recommend using a thicker top coat over these however - I usually use Seche Vite and it seemed like the top coat just slides off the flakies and pools around them. I re-did them using Sally Hansen Miracle Gel top coat and that worked MUCH better. These are gorgeous!!